Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Dirty Dawg!!

This weekend, as we all know, was the big Dirty Dawg bike race weekend here at Mountain Lake. I was at marshal station 5 and had a great group coming through. Everyone was so psyched for the race and kicked butt coming up those hills. One guy asked me "so, this is the relay point where I pass my bike off to you & you finish for me, right??" :] Everyone did an awesome job & I was excited to be a part of it. After everyone was finished with the race, Kyle and I headed up to the horse barn to check out the post-race festivities. Everyone was in high spirits and having an awesome time. We cooked and provided concessions for everyone, and watched Greg's "Captain Insano" kid's challenge, which looked like a blast. We hung out and listened to everyone swap race stories for the next few hours. All in all, an awesome weekend!!

-Mallory

No comments: